Re: [K12OSN] [OT] Routing question

Chris Hobbs wrote:

A vendor is sticking a black box on our network (one which I have no control over) which has several open ports to the Internet - I don't trust it.

Thanks everyone for your replies - I ended up using FreeSco (http://www.freesco.org/) - what a nice system. Very easy to configure and get doing what I wanted to do. And, it solved my speed problems.

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator