[K12OSN] Help with and IBM Thin client 2200

Hi,
I have an IBM 2200 Thin Client and am trying to get it working with the K12LTSP. I have and no luck as yet. The terminal comlains that boot file protocal is unsupported and the DHCP is out of range???? I have an HP 9000 E35 mainframe that runs HP-UX 11 and a pc running the K12LTSP on the network. The HP 9000 runs BOOTP and the LTSP runs DHCP. Normaly the mainframe is off and when I try to get the IBM thin client to boot I get no joy even when the mainframe is on and sending out the BOOTP broadcast I still get nothing! Do these terminals work with the LTSP? Have any of you had any luck? I know they work fine with windowz 2000 server but not sure if its possible to get them working with the K12 linux terminal server project.
Thanks for any and all help
--
Khalid Schofield
Electron Microscopy