Re: [K12OSN] a prospective client - k12ltsp and logo

Steve,
	some people that started in assembler became most wonderful
programmers - just look at me ;-)
	The real reson why kids, or grownups, should not start with
assembler is not that you can't write good code in it, but that you have
to be pretty darn good programmer with understanding of hardware to be
able to do this.
	Basic can be an excellent tool to teach, but the expectations are
so much higher now then they were in the dark ages when the computer
memory was measured in KB, not GB that simple languages can be tought only
to adults. Object oriented programming has been around in many forms for
decades, but only in the last 5 years the computing power on the desktop
became good enough to actually teach kids. This is great. Make sure you
teach them problem solving as well, otherwise I'll keep interviewing
"programmers" that can't figure out the solution to even simplest business
problems. julius