RE: [K12OSN] upgrade to 3.beta

Hi Julius,

I had exactly the same problem on a new Compaq EVO.

The Compaq CD drive runs full speed all the time, and the standard RH7.3
install will crash at odd places.

The aftermarket CDRW worked fine for the install. So it appears as if
all CD/RW drives ARE NOT created equal.

We better watch out, we'll have the CCDRW on our tails (Coalition for
CDR Writes). Bad joke I know, but..........;-)

Cheers,
Bert