[K12OSN] IDE software raid

Greetings...

I am curious.

Has anyone tried a software Raid 0 with a LTSP install?

Can LTSP handle more users w/o SCSI drives configured this way?

I am thinking about doing a demo for the computer club at school. I have a
dual 500 w/ 768 MB of ram. I have two pretty zippy IDE drives and figure I
could set them up as Raid 0 on different controllers if that would help. I
fear the ram may really be my limitation, and I have maxed out the board
here.

Regards...  Tom