Re: [K12OSN] Kids and programming

I actually use PHP to teach programming these days. What's great about it
is that, because it outputs as a web page, the kids can build really
useful things really quickly, which makes them feel really good about it.

I've taught C, Java and PHP and I love PHP. It's a great first language.

-- Chris
--
"A life is not important except for the impact it has on other lives."
					-- Jackie Robinson