Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP Case Study

We use the old computers we have laying around and old network hardware
to build a decent system.  Then all you have to do is put a server
together. I like MicroPro.com.  You can have it built to your specs that
the prices seem fair.  I have a test server from them, but am looking
towards another for a lab.  Should only cost $2500 for the server and
some other small bits of needed HW.  Beats the tar out of the
competitions terminal server setup.

Josiah