Re: [K12OSN] Amer Switches

k12osn redhat com writes:
I remember a few week ago, someone recommended the Amer 5 port desktop
switche.  Does anyone have experience with their 24 port unmanaged switch?

That was me.  I have one of the 24 port ones too....I haven't used it yet
as I bought it for expansion, but I'm not there yet....but they have a
great return policy and if their 5 port switches are any indication of
quality...I'd say go for it.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School