Re: [K12OSN] Kids and programming

Dear Yan,

We currently offer a product which is quite extensively used at all levels of education. It's called Revolution and features a full GUI builder as well as an easy to use English-like programming language. Moreover, its also used in industry as well and features database access, is fully cross-platform, multimedia support, Internet access and much more.

We have a new version (2.0) which is due out very soon. In the meantime you can find out more information and download the free starterkit (of 1.1.1) from our website (www.runrev.com). Prices start at $25 per K-12 student (min. 10), there is also a cheap $99 student, teacher and under 18's licence.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

rod