RE: [K12OSN] Small School, Small Budget

FWIW, I was able to get Reader Rabbit to work using WineX from Transgaming.
 It was dreadfully slow though (but I only have old HW to play with so that
may have been a real factor).  I should give it another go.  My
"subscription" ran out so my Transgaming binaries may be a little dated.
(Tried creating an RPM from their CVS tree a couple times with no real
success.  If anyone has a workable spec file for creating it, I would
appreciate a look at it.)

Anyway, there are a few windoze edutainment items that I would like to see
running under Linux myself.  We'll see how it goes...

James Jensen