RE: [K12OSN] Small School, Small Budget

Sorry, can't send the WineX RPMS.  That would violate TransGaming's quite
restrictive licensing agreement...  However, you *can* build your own RPMS
from the sourceforge CVS site (which is what I would have done in the first
place but couldn't--in need of a good spec file and/or how-to...)

https://sourceforge.net/projects/winex/

https://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=17631

James Jensen