[K12OSN] Thanks, but a couple more questions.

Thanks for all you're help so far but theres still a couple more things I need some info on.
1) Are there any good learning games for linux and if so where can I find them?
2) Running OpenOffice, Mozilla, and hopefully some of the games, how much memory should I get for the server running 22 clients plus maybe 10 more in the next couple years that will be rarely used?. (?)
3) I have enough budget for either a dual PIII 1 ghz w/ scsi HDD or a dual Ahlon MP 1800 w/ IDE HDD. They are about the same price. Which should I get? (pros and cons)

I should be getting the cd set anytime now (dsl kept dropping out so I couldn't DL) so I am gonna have my test server up and running. Maybe once I get this up I won't have as many questions.

Jared Irby