Re: [K12OSN] Thanks, but a couple more questions.

(2): If you figure, on average, each user needs 50MB, 1GB will support 20
users.  Since you'll need some for the OS, plus whatever number of users
you've got above 20, I'd suggest getting 2GB RAM; that ought to be enough to
give you some flexibility.

(3): You'll get better performance with the 1Ghz PIII and SCSI drives.  I
don't want to say that processor speed is irrelevant, but particularly with
Unix, disk speed and memory are much more important.

Petre