Re: [K12OSN] Re: Small School, Small Budget

Dale has a point with the gigabit. That is definetley what I would do if I was purchasing a switch. But just so you know, I'm running sixty terminals on 100mb beautifully so it can be done. Gigabit would be nicer if you could get your hands on it though.

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://redbugs.dsc.k12.ar.us