[K12OSN] Server

I built our server around a Tyan Tiger 2460 dual athlon mb.  With two Athlon
1800mp cpus, 2 gigs of ECC registered memory, two 80 gb IDE drives, ati rage
video, cdrom, cd/rw, floppy, keyboard, mouse and Antec 1040 server case with
430w ps, cpu and case fans, the total cost including shipping was just under
$2,000.  With adequate cpu and case fans, heat is not a problem.

Adding SCSI drives and controller would add up to $1,000 more.

Dr. Daniel Loomis
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
El Dorado, AR