Re: [K12OSN] demo an LTSP server on a windows box, without doing aserver install ? YES!

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 05:59, Steve Wright wrote:

> I can't beleive what I am reading, but it is true. An Terminal Server
> that runs from a bootable CD.. I kid you not!

They passed out a few knoppix cds at Tuesdays LUG. It really is quite
spiffy. I have been popping it into a few notebooks at school to see how
the hardware is detected. I did not realize it had LTS on it. Will take
a look at that today.