Re: [K12OSN] demo an LTSP server on a windows box, without doinga server install ? YES!

John Baillie wrote:

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 05:59, Steve Wright wrote:

I can't beleive what I am reading, but it is true. An Terminal Server that runs from a bootable CD.. I kid you not!

They passed out a few knoppix cds at Tuesdays LUG. It really is quite spiffy. I have been popping it into a few notebooks at school to see how the hardware is detected. I did not realize it had LTS on it. Will take a look at that today.

Only the latest version does it - 2002-11-08

/steve