Re: [K12OSN] demo an LTSP server on a windows box, without doing a server install ? YES!

It is set up to run terminal server with a single NIC.

It works pretty well for a demo. It REALLY works well for a CD-based distro.

With my laptop I have to pass "knoppix nopcmcia screen=1400x1050" to the kernel
at boot.

You can boot a machine with a broken OS and transfer files via samba to a share
on the network before reimaging.