Re: [K12OSN] Server

Hi Dan,

The ASUS system board I used had a dual LSI1010 onboard u160 controller.

I know it is on the RedHat HCL, and haven't had a problem with it.

I'm installed 3 x 18GB u160 Seagate drives, so can't comment on the
cooling problems you might face with the IBM drives.

I sacrificed processor speed to get the SCSI drives, but I know it is
worth it.

That's my 2 cents worth.

Cheers,
Bert