[K12OSN] rsync question...

Sadly, I've even "RTFM"... and this escapes me...

With the command:

rsync -a -e ssh source/ username remotemachine com:/path/to/destination/

how on earth do I get the password to get "fed" into the command, so I could set up a cron job?

Sorry for the seemingly simple question, but I want to get my backups set up before the weekend, and it's Friday!!!

Thanks in advance, -Shawn