Re: [K12OSN] demo an LTSP server on a windows box, without doing aserver install? YES!

Having used Knoppix and been quite impressed with it, recent talk onlist
about using it as an LTSP server has piqued my interest. I have yet to set
up my LTSP (home) network: this is a spare time project, and I just
haven't had the spare time lately. In the interim, I've been thinking
about which distrubution to use, having read "how to create a linux-based
network of computers for peanuts," which indicates that a number of
different distros could work. So, just to clarify on the potential for
using Knoppix (which has an install to HD option, btw): Knoppix LTSP
networking is set up to work with bootable network cards only ("PXE"
cards, as I understand it) - correct? I would be needing to boot my
terminals either from floppy or HD, since I do not have bootable network
cards. Any further info on setting up such a network using Knoppix?

Thanks, James