Re: [K12OSN] rsync question...

Shawn,

What you can do is use ssh-kengen to generate a public/private key pair on
the machine that you are running rsync from, then you need to copy the
public key to the remote machine in ~username/.ssh/authorized_keys.  When
you generate the key pair you want to specify no password, if that is in
acceptable then you will need to figure out how to configure ssh-agent to
provide the password for you.

Josh McIver