Re: [K12OSN] demo an LTSP server on a windows box, without doing a server install ? YES!

Hi Nicolas,

I prefer "ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/knoppix";. There you find also the md5sum.

Ciao Michael

On 15.11.02 at 16:42 Nicolas Pettiaux wrote:
>Chere can I download the iso image of that CD. THis is very interesting,
>first because it makes the installation of a K12LTSP systme very simple
>(knoppix includes a script to install the distro on the hard disk once it
>is
>running from the CD), but also because such a system is based on Debian, a
>very distribution that I find much easier than any other to maintain and
>upgrade. For this one there exists a LOT a really easy to install packages
>(
>just a matter of typing "apt-get install PACKAGENAME") especially in the
>education field.
>
>Thanks
>Nicolas
Michael van Gemmern
Carl-Legien-Oberschule, Leinestraße 37-45
D-12047 Berlin-Neukölln, Fon: +49-30-6212021, Fax: +49-30-6212274
email: carllegien cids t-online de, Michael vanGemmern de