Re: [K12OSN] demo an LTSP server on a windows box, without doinga server install? YES!

James Miller wrote:

Having used Knoppix and been quite impressed with it, recent talk onlist about using it as an LTSP server has piqued my interest.

There *may* be a few gotchas just jet. Hold fire on permanent plans for knoppix terminals until someone has tried it. ( I have an older version and no bandwidth..)

Knoppix LTSP networking is set up to work with bootable network cards only ("PXE" cards, as I understand it) - correct?

no. etherboot is fine.

/steve