[K12OSN] Boot roms

My school district is considering purchasing an inexpensive eprom burner to make eproms for the boxes of 3c509s we have kicking around. It seems to us much more cost-effective to go this route and use them to recycle the 486s we have from donations. I have a few questions, however:

1. Does anyone have a suggestion as to a good eprom burner to buy? I'm pretty sure that most any burner will do the job, but if there are any issues I've overlooked please let me know.

2. Would anyone be interested in purchasing such eproms for these cards and others not currently available through DisklessWorkstations or other sites?

Thanks,
Ken