Re: [K12OSN] Hi

Caleb Wagnon wrote:

I'm not picking on anyone, but for some reason whenever I recieve an email from "JMcEwen" my php webmail box crashes. Anyone know what could be causing this? I would just like to know so I could find a fix.

Caleb,

I have the same problem with my wapmail box. In my situation, if there is an ampersand in the From: field, wapmail will fall over with a parse error. Obviously these are bugs with the mailers, as someone *else* should not be able to crash your mailer by sending you am inadvertantly or intentionally crafted email that causes this.

Examine the message source of the offending email and see if there are odd characters anywhere.

HTH /steve