Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp+openMosix install...

I don't know a ton about Mosix, but it has been on my todo/toplay list
for some time. Hope these sites help at least a bit:

LTSP + Mosix:
http://www.lpmo.edu/~daniau/ltsp-mosix/

And from developerworks (couldn't get the pdf version of this to come
up):
http://216.239.33.100/search?q=cache:-HeSH7yG6IkC:www.win.trlabs.ca/mirrors/MOSIX/mosix.pdf+mosix+developerworks&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

--
 /odd Warner                                    <taw {redhat,pobox}.com>