Re: [K12OSN] Hi

My personal immediate responce would be to get a better webmail
client. I recomend Squirel Mail or NeoMail, or even Endymon Mail Man
(Free for educational instutions).

But check with the authors of your webmail client and see what they
have to say.

William
> Caleb Wagnon wrote:
>
> >I'm not picking on anyone, but for some reason whenever I recieve
an email from "JMcEwen"
my php webmail box crashes. Anyone know what could be causing this? I
would just like to
know so I could find a fix.