Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp+openMosix install...

Steve,

The rpms work with the K12LTSP project versions 2.10 and 2.1.1. My howto is specific to K12 as well. I knew I forgot to do something, an installation HOWTO:) I'll work on an install howto today.

My rpms should work with ltsp. You may have to edit a few config files. The kernel rpms will install kernels for etherboot and pxe. The kernel packages don't modify any config files. James Jenson's HOWTO should get you going. Where he explains how to compile the kernel, skip it and install one of the kernel rpms. Be sure your LTSP installation is working first and we'll get openmosix running.

Richard

Todd Warner wrote:

I don't know a ton about Mosix, but it has been on my todo/toplay list
for some time. Hope these sites help at least a bit:

LTSP + Mosix:
http://www.lpmo.edu/~daniau/ltsp-mosix/

And from developerworks (couldn't get the pdf version of this to come
up):
http://216.239.33.100/search?q=cache:-HeSH7yG6IkC:www.win.trlabs.ca/mirrors/MOSIX/mosix.pdf+mosix+developerworks&hl=en&ie=UTF-8