Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp+openMosix install...

On Sat, 16 Nov 2002, William J wrote:

>Kool. So, Does anyone know if this works with 3.0 yet?
>

>William J

Yeah, they should work on 3.0. I have not tried them, so I may be wrong ;-)

If Richard's packages don't work for you, a couple of weeks ago I followed
James/Richard's HOWTOs and built test packages for 3.0:

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/devel/openmosix/

-Eric