[K12OSN] Red Hat 8.0 OpenOffice default file formats

In K12LTSP 2.1.x, I had configured OpenOffice to save in .doc/.xls/.ppt
formats by default.

The OpenOffice shipped in Red Hat 8.0 (and thus K12LTSP 3.0) saves
documents in the OpenOffice native formats by default.

I prefer the native OpenOffice formats, but I'm not the target audience
for K12LTSP...

The feedback I get from the schools I support is that the OpenOffice
native formats create confusion for staff and students alike.

Attached is a script that will reconfigure the RH8.0 version of OpenOffice
to save files in Microsoft-compatible formats by default.

-Eric