[K12OSN] Sorry don't know where to look

I've downloaded and installed K12OS on my spareserver just being curious,
but here is my problem I want to login with my laptop which can boot from
LAN (Toshiba satelite PRO).
When my laptop boots I can see that it connects to the server because it
runs the config files, but after some time when it wants to config my screen
it says (after 10 blinking screens).

(==) log file; "/var/log/XFree.0.log"
(==) using config file: "/etc/XF86Config"
(EE) No devices detected

Fatal server error:
No screens found

Has anyone a idea ?