RE: [K12OSN] Sorry don't know where to look

Your laptop uses the trident blade video am I correct? That is your
problem. Trident actually has linux drivers for this card. Got to
http://www.tridentmicro.com and get your drivers. Put them with the rest
of your xfree86 drivers and specify in your lts.conf for your laptop to
use that driver. If anyone else knows of some standard support in
xfree86 for these drivers please correct me but I believe this will
work.

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, Arkansas 71742
(870) 352-2968

The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better." So I installed LINUX.

---