Re: [K12OSN] Small School, Small Budget

Russ-
Here's the reply I got from Jeremy White of CodeWeavers about getting that
'buglet' fixed.

Petre

The best bet would be for Russ to submit his patch
there, along with his comments, and then heads
wiser than mine can debate the merits of his patch.

The mailing list doesn't require subscription,
but if Russ doesn't subscribe, he should let folks
know that in his email so everyone knows to copy him.

Cheers,

Jeremy