[K12OSN] Rehashing the past (USB Mouse on ThinkNICs)

Hi all,

I know I am rehashing the past here, but I finally got the system
administrator to trust me enough (it's past my 30 days) to let me setup my
own LTSP server.

Well, about 3 weeks ago, I was asking about USB Mice on ThinkNICS. I have
included a copy of my lts.conf from my server as an attachment. Perhaps
armed with the actual file, someone can help me resolve this issue. I have a
deployment scheduled in a couple of weeks and I really need to solve this.

Thanks in advance,

-Tony