Re: [K12OSN] Rehashing the past (USB Mouse on ThinkNICs)

Hi Tony,
	I have some USB mice attached to intel ATX micro boards.  All I had to do was
"uncomment" the lines in lts.conf that referred to USB miced.  Just remove
the "#" at the start of each line.  It worked for me except that I initially
bought some really cheep USB mice that I never could get to work.  Finally
tried it with a good quality mouse and everything was fine.

Hope this helps.