Re: [K12OSN] Bulk add using Perl script

k12osn redhat com writes:
>If I may be so bold as to suggest the a different alturnitive.  I found a
>little program that works pretty well, CreatUsers.
>(http://www.lfsp.org/users.html)
>Good luck.

I can vouch for that....I use it and it rocks!  You may need to make sure
tcl and expect are installed on your machine...if not just download the
rpm's and install them (they're dependencies)   I was able to add 600
users from a text file in under 2 minutes....speedy and good.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us