Re: [K12OSN] USB Mouse update

Have you tried ThinkNic? Surely they know of people using these as LTSP clients who've gotten the mice to work...

Maybe...

Todd

On Tuesday, November 19, 2002, at 12:13 PM, Antony Gordon wrote:

It's not looking good. I have tried the usbmouse.txt, and all the settings
in the lts.conf file, and I still can't get the mouse pointer to move on the
ThinkNICs. The best I can get is the mouse to light up.

Any suggestions? My previous e-mail contains my lts.conf from the server.

TIA,

Tony