Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp+openMosix install...

Good news, openMosix has released their 2.4.19-7 kernel RPMS & source that
resolve the ext3/initrd freeze problem under GCC 3.2 based distros (RH 8,
Mandrake 9, K12LTSP 3).  I have not applied these yet (will download them
tonight) but you should be able to utilize these new kernels to benefit
from the latest kernel offerings:

Relevant Links--
openMosix Downloads:

Changelog info:
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=123125

How-To (substitute the new kernels everything else should still apply):
http://openmosix.sourceforge.net/ltsp-omr4-1.html

Remember, you cannot mix openMosix kernel versions.  If you have installed
2.4.18-x kernels and want to upgrade, then both server & LTSP client
kernels will need to be the same version.  (Richard & Eric will need to
roll some new RPMS. ;-)

Enjoy!

James Jensen
openMosix