[K12OSN] Rsyncing (hooray!)

Thank you to all that replied both on list and off. My SSH keypairs (which I didnt' know you could even do...) are working great.

I'm also embarrassed to say, that I didn't even know "scp" existed, and was in the unfortunate habit of installing an ftp daemon to transfer files... So it was quite a bit of enlightenment.

Thanks again to all,
-Shawn