Re: [K12OSN] Red Hat 8.0 OpenOffice default file formats

My files are stored on a RH 6.2 file/print server. The hard drive on my
main workstation crashed a month ago -- it is the only workstation with
SO/OO installed. Try opening Star Office or OpenOffice native file formats
with anything other than SO/OO. My new default file formats are .rtf, .txt,
.csv and .html.

I can boot Knoppix on my Windows box, and it overcomes the SO/OO native
file problem. Still, universal file formats are good.

Tom