[K12OSN] suggestions/requests for K12LTSP 3.0

I just came off a two week stint of "suit-and-tie" work, meetings, and
other such non-interesting activities. Yuck. (at least I did get the
chance to speak geek with the Red Hat road tour crew ;-)

I am splitting town on Friday, not to return until the second week of
December. I'm going to take my laptop with me, loaded with a fresh copy of
the K12LTSP 3.0 beta, and get some real work done.

Last week, I helped Paul Nelson upgrade his high school to the latest
K12LTSP 3.0 beta. I know Paul has a whole list of suggestions for me...

For those of you who have tried the 3.0 beta, what would you like to see
changed or added?

-Eric