Re: [K12OSN] Feasibility, conventional networking VS disklessnetworking

I agree Stephen.  I'm not surrendering yet.  I have a meeting Mon. in
which I'll push for it again.  My boss kind of gave up control of the
lab to the Library under my protest (as we already had the other lab
hosed by doing that) so we no longer have say in this matter unless we
wrestle it back, which I can't do.

How can I convince them that it isn't really much of a learning curve at
all?  Word comes that this is what I need to do in order to get it up.

_JR