Re: [K12OSN] suggestions/requests for K12LTSP 3.0

Hi Eric,
	Thanks for all you do for us.  I really apreciate it.
Haven't tried 3.0,  but my biggest need is functional sound on the clients
when I am using a browser.  Several sites our windows team uses are useless
to Linux because of the sound issue.

Thanks again,
Duane Wilson
Longview, Washington