Re: [K12OSN] suggestions/requests for K12LTSP 3.0

Eric,
	being lazy, I really don't want to do too much work ..., so:
1. v3 quickest - the users *want* rh8
2. update that doesn't mess the existing server or a set of 2 scripts,
pre-update and post-update to save the settings and restore them
3. out-of-the-box wine support with a "sane" config file
4. out-of-the-box scanner support on workstations (did i mention i'm
lazy?)
	the most important is point 1 of course. Oh, and a very big "Thank
you".
julius