Re: [K12OSN] GLX on clients

phealy dsta net wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to run bzflag which requires glx. It works fine on the console, but on any thin client it fails with the following message:

[phealy Arcturus phealy]$ bzflag
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "ws242.ltsp:0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "ws242.ltsp:0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "ws242.ltsp:0.0".
Can't create window.  Exiting.

I think you need an OpenGL graphics accelerator card in the client to do this.. I have a GL card in the server, but not in the terminals (no AGP slot.)

If you *are* running an OpenGL card in this terminal, I would be very interested to hear how you get on.

kind regards,
Steve