Re: [K12OSN] Open Office Question (can only paste about 3950characters)

No problem with gedit, vim, emacs, Kwrite, it's an issue with
OpenOffice. StarOffice 6.0 produces the same results.

I have not tried Hans' emacs buffer work-around yet but it will be a lot
nicer when the bug is fixed.

Has anyone else tried pasting the entire Declaration into OO?

John