Re: [K12OSN] problems starting client

Hi Jason,

Bert here.

Sounds like the global section of the lts.conf file is set to detect
PS/2 rodents.

There should be a line that reads something like X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL = PS/2
I'm working from memory here, so this may not be 100% correct.

Further down the lts.conf file is an example for serial rodents.

You will need to set up a special config section lts.conf for that
terminal.

I don't have a terminal server handy so I can't send you any examples.

Hope this helps,
Bert