Re: [K12OSN] Open Office Question (can only paste about 3950characters)

Hi all,

I just ran a quick test at home.

I'm using RH7.3 standard, no LTSP, OO 1.0.1 and Mozilla.

I copied the whole text from Mozilla, then tried to paste into OO.

I got an error message about an unsupported format using paste OR paste
special (plain text and HTML).

Then I launched Klipper and repeated the process.

The text pasted into OO without a hitch.

So it seems OO requires Klipper to paste correctly.

Pity, because Klipper slows the bootup and shutdown process
considerabley only older machines.

Hope this helps,
Bert