Re: [K12OSN] Open Office Question (can only paste about 3950characters)

Hi John,

Glad to be of service.

I disabled Klipper when I was at Wanganui City College because it caused
terminal slow downs during login.

I don't usually enable it at home either. That's why I gave it a shot
when I ran that test.

I guess the best compromise would be to run Klipper as needed and close
it when it isn't required.

One thing I didn't try was a drag and drop copy from Mozilla to OO (if
that is possible).

Anyone willing to try that, I've gotta go see my accountant shortly.

Cheers,
Bert